Monday, August 1, 2011

30 day but really I mean around 10-15 days


1. Single or not?

So very single. I just moved to my hometown from my college town. The only serious relationship I have had was 3 years ago. It seems soooo long ago but really it feels like yesterday. I still miss him sometimes but our problems were big. I am not particularly looking for a man but if one happened to show up I would be thrilled. I am also pretty picky about men. I date around but if I am going to get into a relationship it will be with a great guy.

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs?

I will be almost 33. Wow! I hope I am married and have at least one smart and beautiful child. I hope to still love teaching and coaching. I want to have a pretty but cozy house. No mac-mansions here. My really big one is to love my husband more than the day I married him. I want to still want him and need him. I have watched way too many marriages fail and I want no part in it.

3. Views on drugs and alcohol

Alcohol- I am a causal drinker. I hardly ever make myself a drink at home. We are talking maybe a drink every few months. I really didn't even drink that much in college. I enjoy grabbing a few drinks with friends to catch up. Nothing too crazy over here.

Drugs- I have watched people in my life start as productive members of society, turn into lowlifes. The transition is a hard one too watch. I really do think that drugs are bad and one leads right to the other.


I had no original thoughts because of sheer exhaustion but this should keep me entertained for a while. Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment