Monday, August 22, 2011

Post-It

I had trainning all last week. I was in tranning from 8-4 and then went straight to practice. It was a long week. There is something good that came out of this awful inservice. I got hit on, which never happens. How he did it was rather interesting too. He hit on me via post-it. Yes, the kind that sits on your desk. He had to leave traning early and he left it in my stuff. That was on Thursday. I waited to text him till Saturday. We text all night and then he called me on Sunday. We talked for 2 1/2 hours. Guys really don't call girls anymore. It was a nice change of pace from texting. I am such a better flirt on the phone than in texts. Hopefully he calls tonight because I kind of like him. :-)

The post-it. :-)


The other exciting event this past week was that my cousin had had her second boy!!! Before him there were only 2 babies and both are under the age of two. Babies, therefore, are treated like precious gifts. In my opinion, thats how they should always be treated when they are born. But he is adorable. Momma, Daddy, and older brother are doing fabulous.


Christain

I promise, I will post pictures of my classroom soon. It isn't finished but almost. I just have a few more posters to buy to spif it up.


I get to see my brother in two days. I've missed him.
My brother and Chloe. She is his baby.

1 comment: