Sunday, August 14, 2011

Being Old/Young

I am too tired to do my list. I know it is Sunday, but honestly I have been unpacking and getting ready for school all day today. Last night I went out with some friends. It was a lot of fun. I am a very driven person. That can be a good thing in the work world but outside of it it isn't such a good quality. I often forget that I am 23 and I should be out living my life. I was glad I was drug out of the house because I had a blast. I was hit on 4 times. They weren't anything worth mentioning but still its still a compliment to be hit on. I had fun being a single, young woman last night.

Inservice starts tomorrow. I am actually going to be a teacher. How did that happen? Ha. I will be a busy bee this week decorating my classroom, decorating the locker room, going to inservice, finishing unpacking, and coaching. See busy week right? Good thing, I only have one game this week. I can rest on Friday night. :-)


As I finish my classroom and my actual room, I will upload pictures. Have a fabulous Monday.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun night, glad u enjoyed...all the best, looking forward to see pictures


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete