Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pictures

Here are some pictures from my vacation to New Mexico.

New Mexican landscape....the only good part is in the mountains

Pretty storm

My Papa telling my brother how to pay golf on a downhill course.

The golf course in Cloudcroft, NM

This is me sliding down the dunes at White Sands and that is my mom taking the picture

taking a break from walking up the dune



My brother and I
I know these aren't a lot but I wanted to share. The rest of the pictures are on my moms camera. I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. Tomorrow is my first day of coaching. It should be interesting. I moved this weekend too. I didn't get any unpacking done because the air conditioner went out. Texas is miserably hot right now so unpacking was out of the question. I will post pictures of my room when I finish it some time this week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment