Thursday, August 4, 2011

7, 8, 9, 10, 11

I accidentally took a nap when I got home from coaching. I was wiped out. Then I had to start unpacking. Getting into the hang of coaching has taken longer than I anticipated and packing has taken the back burner. 
7. Zodiac sign and how it fits my personality
As Leo is ruled by the Sun, the Leo personality at its best is that of a bright, shining light that easily holds all its subjects within a safe, secure orbit around itself.  These are warm, caring, giving people who will make it their mission to make the lives of those around them very comfortable as long as they feel appreciation for their efforts.  However, without enough appreciation, Leo can  become domineering, bossy, and stubborn, believing they are right and everyone else is wrong.  Leos are also extremely sensitive to criticism and will rarely forgive a perceived slight.  The Leo personality is  intelligent and motivated, and often seeks out situations that put them in the spotlight, where they can be very effective.  Again, however, if the ego is left unchecked, some Leos may become quite arrogant, doing things that are not acceptable "because they can."  

I am caring and warm. I can be rather bossy, even though I know I can be and try my hardest not to be. This actually pretty funny because it is very close to my personality. I am very concerned about everyone around me.

8. A moment in my life where I felt most satisfied.

This year at Larry Joe Taylor. It is a music festival in my college town. It is a MASSIVE country concert. It was so much fun to see all my good friends, even the old ones. We hung out, ate junk food, camped, and drank for three days. Good Times!!! That was in April. Wow, I need to shake things up.
 
9. How I hope my future will be like 


I know that I want to be married, at least I think I do. (I will have to explain that statement one day) I really want children. My cousin has a little boy, and he just brightens my life. Bryce is a huge source of joy. I know my own children would bring more joy into my life. I want to have lived in Europe and have fabulous tales for my children to listen to. I hope that as a teacher, I have impacted students lives. I desperately want to make an impact. 

10. Discuss your first love and first kiss. 

I will start with the kiss. I was a freshman in high school. My first kiss was after the snowball dance with Jon Look. I really didn't even like him really. I just wanted a boyfriend. Ha 

My first BIG love. Stephen. I met him the summer before I started college, while I was at Tarleton at orientation. He was in the same fraternity as my cousin and I met him at a party I went to. He is super tall, super skinny, cute, and nerdy. Stephen was clueless when it comes to girls. He had no experience with having a girlfriend, which meant a huge learning curve with our relationship. Within 2 months of being at school we were inseparable. He became my everything.  I still had friends trust me. I wasn't one of those girls but we did spend almost all of our free time together, which is a lot. At the end of the year he transferred to a school about and hour and a half away. Gosh, the distance thing is the hardest thing I have ever done. I had been used to him being there and suddenly he was gone. I needed him when things were going my way, to fix things, and just to sleep through the night. I know pathetic. I think that year is where I actual learned to be absurdly independent because Stephen wasn't there. I wasn't like we didn't see each other. We did, three days a week. We were both so young. I was 18 and he was 21. Our immaturity was too much for the distance. I think know it would be different but then it wasn't. We broke up and to this day I still miss almost everything about him. Stephen is now an engineer in my hometown. He as outgrown most of his annoying immature habits for the most part. I still think sometimes that I made a huge mistake letting him go. All of this makes me sad......

11. Ipod, shuffle, 10 songs 

Staind- Right Here (Oldie but a goody)

B.o.B- Airplanes Remix

Armor for Sleep- The More You Talk The Less I Hear (typical teenage angst song)

Tim McGraw - When The Stars Turn Blue 


3 Doors Down - Landing in London (I love this song)

Randy Rogers - Interstate (such a good song)

Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe 

Breaking Benjamin - So Cold 

Casey Donahew Band - Where the Rain Can't Find Me 

Hinder - By the Way 



 

1 comment: