Friday, August 12, 2011

It has been a WEEK

I am sure everyone has those weeks where they just want crawl back into bed. This week was that kind of week for me. I am overwhelmed with everything that is involved in teaching and coaching. It is downright stressful. To make matters worse, my classroom isn't cleaned out from the previous teacher. I know what you are thinking. "Just pack it all up and kick him out." He is the new assistant principal, fabulous. If it isn't clean by Monday; I might scream. School starts on the 22nd and I have nothing done. It is freaking me out a bit because I am such a prefectionist and everything is everywhere. I am trying to remain calm and be excited about having a job. Tomorrow, I am going to the teacher supply store and then out to eat with some of my sorority sisters. I have to say, I am so blessed by my sorority. The women I met through Alpha Gam have become such an important part of my life. I am thankful for the chance to know them. 


Alpha Gamma Delta (I am on the 1st row <---- in front of the girl with the black and white dress

I have been slacking on blogging. I will be catching up on Sunday. Dare I say two posts, before the craziness starts on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment