Monday, August 8, 2011

Big Kid World

......is currently stealing my life. I am totally okay with it though. I haven't been this happy in a very long time. I am beginning to realize that I am happier when my plate is full. I enjoy being busy. On to my list

12. Bullet my day

-6:30- alarm went off; I hit snooze
-6:45- talked myself into getting up
-6:45-7:25- getting ready
-7:25- left house
-7:25-7:45- driving
-7-11:30- sitting in New Teacher Orientation (where I spotted the most beautiful man I have ever seen)
-11:30-1- lunch
-1-4- New Teacher Orientation
-4-4:45- mall, looking for a collar to wear for my volleyball games
-5-7:45- Volleyball practice
-8-9- hung out with dad and ate dinner
-9-10- dad helped my unpack all of my books and movies (there are A LOT)
-10-????- writing this post

13.Somewhere I would like to move or visit.

Move- If you have read any of my other posts you might have picked up that I am somewhat obsessed with the UK, particularly London. I will be moving there within the next 5 yrs. It is just a magical place. Then New York is also very interesting to me. I would love to have the opportunity to move to New York.

Visit- EVERYWHERE. I am down to see anything the world has to offer.

14. Earliest Memory

I remember sitting on the floor in the living room playing with my baby brother, mom, and dad. My parents are divorced so I treasure the memory of my parents together. Don't get me wrong my parents are not like most divorced parents. They are good friends and I can count on one hand how many times they have fought. I love my parents.




My family at a Tarleton Awards Ceremony. I won the highest honor. 2 yrs ago.

15. favorite tumblrs

uhhh I don't think I am hip enough to know what this is

16. Views on mainstream music

I love music just like the next person but I think we put too much emphasis on popular music. Lady Gaga is a little too extreme for me. I like some of her music but her general style scares me at times.



Moral of today: I love my job. I am very thankful to have a job, when so many don't. BE HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

Tomorrow I will post pictures of all the new things I bought for steals this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment