Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4, 5 &6

Yet again, I am exhausted from coaching today. I did drills and worked out with my students today. That was a mistake; I am so tired. The good part is that I was still able to keep up with girls who are 8-10 years younger than me!! Such a good feeling. I have benefits training tomorrow. Oh joy!!! Let the boredom begin. I should be thankful because I am thrilled to have a job. Now onto my daily three questions.


4. Views on religion

I believe in God. We are friends. Jesus and I also. I have yet to find a church that I am in love with but I will start trying again soon. I am also an all paths to God type of person. If anyone has read Eat, Pray, Love, I agree with her. It is whatever gets you into God's presence. It may not be the same as me and I am totally okay with that. Rock on in your own way.


5. A time I thought about ending my own life.

Never. Nothing is so horrible that it cannot be overcome. The End.

6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself (hope I can get 30!!)

1. I like to read....a lot.
2. I have a lab named Chloe, who I share with my brother.
3. Chloe thinks she is a lab dog and sits in my lab regularly.
4. I will be tired until 11 p.m. then be wide awake. It is a problem.
5. I ski almost every spring break. I am pretty good too.
6. I love to travel.
7. I want to live in Europe sometime in the next few years.
8. Teaching in London or New York is my dream.
9. I can drive a boat.
10. I am an Alpha Gamma Delta. I am so thankful for my sorority experience.
11. I am Kappa Delta Rho's sweetheart. I have met some of my best guy friends in this group.
12. I never played volleyball, but I am now coaching it.
13. I am a teacher because I had fabulous high school teachers.
14. My momma is also a GREAT elementary school teacher.
15. I could never be a elementary school teacher.
16. I love old houses.
17. I own a house.
18. My house taught me a tremendous amount of responsibly.
19. My dad used to be a home builder. Because of that I am a huge fan of houses in general.
20. My favorite part of Fort Worth is Downtown and all by the museums. It reminds me of big cities, where you can walk everywhere.
21. I am currently living with my dad.
22. I want to visit every state in the United States.
23. My Mimi and Papa are some of the funnest people to hang out with.
24. I love my family more and more as I get older.
25. I am Polish.
26. I wish I knew Polish.
27. I have a learned disability. It is called dysgraphia. It is a form of dyslexia.
28. My disability makes it hard to learn languages. I am not done trying though.
29. I am tired of this list.
30. I have a cat named Cali, who is currently mad because I haven't fed her yet. I also haven't cuddled with her today, another reason to be mad with me.


I hope your Wednesday is amazing. I will have a boring day. I say that and then I will have an awesome amazing day tomorrow. ha 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and am now a follower :) Just wanted to say hi!

    Blessings
    xoxo Miss ALK

    http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete