Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Life

My life is pretty awesome these days. I have a job a love, family that makes me smile, and friends that keep getting better.

THE JOB:

I am beyond stressed with my job. The funny part is that I love teaching and coaching. I feel this surge of love every time I see my volleyball girls. Not in the creepy way, but in the I cannot wait to watch you grow up. Those girls make me smile every day, even when I am having an awful day. Teaching is proving to be a challenge. It isn't the teaching part, it is the paperwork part. I have lesson plans due every Monday at noon. Then I have to have all of my papers into the copy lady three days before I need them. It's the 1st week of school and I am so far behind already. I know I will figure this out. I just need a little time to get ahead. Hopefully, today is that day.

MY FAMILY:

They are fabulous. My cousin had her 2nd baby and he is so handsome. I spent the entire night with them the other night. I can't believe how happy being around a 2 year old, a baby, and a happily married couple, can make me. It gives me hope that one day I will have that kind of happiness.

Bryce telling baby Christian about his day.

Baby Christian and I. I had just gotten out of practice, hence the attire.

I could stare at him all day long.


MY FRIENDS:

It is amazing to watch as my friendships grow with me. My life is changing in a huge way and my friends are changing too. We are in the grown up boat together. It is fun to be going through this all at the same time. These huge life changes have made me love them more and more everyday.




MY MORNING:

This is a horribly unflattering picture of me. My cat, Cali, woke me up by kissing me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment