Friday, November 4, 2011

Finishing!!!!

I am finally finishing my list. I could not be more excited!!!!

26. What type of person attracts you?

I really like laid back guys. Think long hair, chillin', guitar playing guys and you have my type. This is not exactly a good type. They are usually losers who can't get it together. My man used to be one of those guys. He is still the long hair, chilled out, guitar playing guys but he is getting it together with FIRE SCHOOL. I could not be more proud of him!!!

27. A problem that you have had.

My problem today was my 6th period class. They are horrendous. I all actuality I want to cry because I don't think they are learning anything. It is rough people.

28. Something that you miss.

Sleep. I seem to never sleep anymore. It is getting old.

29. Goals for the next 30 days.

Get ahead in school.
Clean out my closet.
SAVE MONEY.
Spend time with my family more.
Enjoy every second I get with my guy.

30. Your highs and lows of the month.

Low:
being so burnt out in behind in teaching that I felt awful
Clay and I semi-fighting

Highs:
Seeing my kids lightblubs go off while I am teaching.
Playing with baby cousins.
Hanging out with my family.
Tarleton Homecoming
Clay :-)



Next Time: Tarleton Homecoming Addition (sooooooooooooo excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment