Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things I am Loving

I am really not sure who all reads my blog and where you are from but if you are anywhere around Texas I am sorry. It was in the high 80's today. Its November and it was in the 80's. I hate being cold but really Texas, not even a cool breeze. I am actually kind of ready for it to be cold. So come on Texas get with the winter trend.

Things I Am Loving Today:

One of my students gave this to me after a bad day I had.

My new hat. Ignore the rest of my outfit. It was my lazy day.

The cookies I made. They are amazing.

Those are books and movies. That isn't even all of my books. I might have an addiction.

My diary from when I was 16. Goodlord it is funny.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice taking time to enjoy the "small" things in life, and these photos are such a nice variety of some amazing things :)

    Those cookies look so delicious!

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete