Monday, November 14, 2011

My Upcoming Adventure

I am super excited that I only have 4 days of work left and then I have a WEEK off. Being a teacher sometimes has it perks; okay, I lie it has a lot of perks. I need a break though....in a bad way. My students need a break. Soccer starts that Monday so I officially will have no time, yet again. I am excited about soccer. My life seems somewhat empty without filling it with a group of girls.

For my week off, Clay and I are going on a trip. Mind you it isn't a crazy big one. We are doing Warrior Dash on Sunday. I am woefully unprepared for this but I will stick it out.

Just a glimise of what I will be doing on Sunday at 1. Ya, I am scared too.

Once we rinse a bit we are going to Palmetto State Park. It is an hour south of Austin and the pictures look beautiful. We will be staying for 3 days and 2 nights. This is the first trip Clay and I have ever taken together so I am super excited. We are more and more a couple everyday and I couldn't be happier. :-)


Pictures of park. Who knew this was south of Austin.


I hope y'all have a fabulous Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment