Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm A Pusher

One of my favorite students told another teacher today that I was a pusher.

Student- "Miss, please don't tell her I am not working hard in here. She will be so mad at me."
Teacher-"I thought you liked Ms. W.?"
Student- "I do, but she wants me to do my best everyday. It is hard."
Teacher-"That means she is a good teacher and she cares about you."
Student- "I know, she tells me all the time she cares."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I really do push my students hard. They are expected to do their best at all times. This student in particular is very smart but needs pushing to do his work. I keep tabs on him and call him on his bs, which I think is why he likes me. No one else in his life expects anything of him, except for me. I intend to keep pushing him to greatness.

It was a good day to be a teacher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment