Sunday, November 27, 2011

Break

What a break it has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my trip with Clay. I am not going to lie, it was the best. I really needed a good break from everyone and everything.

After mud run, we literally swam in mud.

All the shoes that were collected for charity after mud run! That is just from Sunday.

Stopped and took a picture while hiking.

Such a pretty little hike.
Then I came home had Thanksgiving with my family. I love them more and more as I get older. It isn't that I didn't love them when I was younger, it is just that I appreciate them now.


The baby cousin and I. He is just so cute.

My daddy and I.
Then back to being with Clay. We got into a little fight but it was quickly fixed. Then I met his entire family. For a guy that used to keep me at an arms length it is nice to be included in his family. I am actually in a real relationship now. Overall, I am a happily taken girl!

I hope you all had a restful break. I sure did. I missed my students too.

Soccer starts tomorrow. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment