Monday, October 31, 2011

And then......

I realized reading through my posts I tend to ramble. Sorry, I will try to do better.

I had my last volleyball game last Tuesday. I feel like a piece of me is missing not seeing my girls for hours at a time. Since I don't have children my team has become my children. Or maybe I am just crazy. Very possible.

Then I played hooky for two days and went to Tarleton Homecoming. I have mentioned how much I love my schools homecoming before but ya know its AWESOME.

I am finishing my list this week......ya know the one I thought would only take me a few days.......WRONG!!!! Oh well, life happens.

23. Give 5 pictures of famous guys you find attractive.
I seem to have a type.






24. What is your favorite movie? What is it about?

"Beauty and the Beast"----If you don't know what its about.....we need to talk. Pronto
"Catch and Release"---Not many people know about this movie but it is great. Jennifer Garner plays a woman who lost her fiance a week before their wedding. She is forced to move in with her fiance's roommates and falls in love with one of his friends. Tragic then happy movie.
Harry Potter-----I love "The Prisoner of Askaban" the most. I can watch them over and over.

25. Someone who fascinates you and why.

Winston Churchill. The man was extraordinary. Google some of his quotes, you will understand. He was an epic failure during WWI and then somehow wound up in charge during WWII. Crazy

My dog and cat. I really want to know if they understand me and how they feel about me. I am gone a lot and I can tell they miss me. It would be interesting to know all sorts of things about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment