Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Well Hello There

Super busy week but I could not wait to get on the computer and tell you all about my weekend and week.

Friday: Had a volleyball game----my girls were blobs (what I call them when they don't care about the games outcome) It was a horrible day of coaching. After the game, I went to Stephenville to see my brother for family weekend. I also saw a lot of my college friends which is always amazing.

Saturday: Family weekend tailgate and football game. I got caught up on some shopping that I had been missing. My outfit is below. It is an awful picture and bad lighting but you get the jist.

Kandyce and I at the bar. I am in love with rompers!!!

Awful, awful picture of me but I love my best friend.

Pretty new shoes.

Sunday: I drove out to see my grandparents and hung out there for a while. I am CRAZY about my Mimi and Papa. The people just make me smile. Everytime I hang out with them I learn something new about their lives. It is crazy to think that I only know a little portion of their lives.

Monday: Practice at 7 a.m. ugh way too early. It was a good teaching day and I enjoyed my students. I remember why I love teaching when that light blub goes off and they understand. It is a FABULOUS feeling that I am not sure I will ever get tired of.

Monday Night: Went to see the man :-) We ran 3 miles for the mud run we are running in November. I have to keep reminding myself that I have to get in shape or that day is going to suck. I am doing good so far, I just have to keep forcing myself to run. Then we took showers and he cooked me dinner. I wasn't allowed to help because he wanted me to relax and watch tv. I have a sweet man!!!! Fell asleep and bam it was Tuesday

Tuesday: I had a great day teaching. I turned it around on them and made them teach the class. It was funny, when students talked over them they told them how annoying they were being. Some even told me they were sorry for their behavior in class the first couple of weeks. Then my volleyball girls didn't win but they came close. They weren't blobs, so I was a happy coach :-) Then I came home and hung out with my Daddy.


Here are some pictures I have been meaning to post for a while.




White Sands


My classroom from the back corner.



My huge windows that need curtains.

The back of my brothers shirt.

I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment