Thursday, October 20, 2011

I LOVE....

Reading blogs. I cannot think of a better way to find insperation for life, get reassurances on my feelings, or make friends all in one place. I love that I started a blog. I know I have been sucking it up lately on the blogging. I will get better. I promise.

Things I LOVED today.

1. Not having to teach. (My kiddos had a test to take that took all period.)
2. Getting my classroom organized. It is so nice to have everything where it should be.
3. Knowing that tomorrow is my next to last volleyball game. Yes, I will miss volleyball but I am SUPER burnt out. I
4. Being able to come home and watch tv without having to make a lesson for the next day.
5. Having a clean room. It almost never happens. I am usually so busy that I clean on Sunday and before I know it my room is a disaster.
6. My dad cooking a healthy dinner. That I loved by the way.
7. Last but not least, I get to see my man tomorrow. I have missed him.

The HUGE aligator at the aquirium.


Awful phone picture but its better than nothing. Here is my guy.

Pup pup came to visit. She wanted her carrot.

1 comment: