Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy

I know, all I have been posting has been about how busy but happy I am. I am going to continue this theme. I really am happy. I chose the ex boyfriend. The man makes me happy. Not that I wasn't happy before, but him in my life makes me overjoyed. Yes, really that happy. I am going to go invest in a camera today actually. I got my second paycheck and I am already spending it lol. Right now I am putting off  on my lesson plans. Yes, I am working on a Sunday. It is the only way to get everything done. I could probably live at school and wouldn't get everything done. It is ridiculous.

Is it sad that I was happy about all of my tv shows premiering the past two weeks? I have literally come home from work and turned on the tv to catch up. It is my relaxing time.

I will be back on this week. I actually have a slow week which is rare. I still have practice and two volleyball games but hey that it normal.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you're a teacher!! I went to school to be a teacher as well. Adorable blog :)


    http://jruud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete