Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello Lovelies

Volleyball is winding down and as it does I seem to be getting busier. Maybe it is just this week but man I am super busy. We had a training day on Monday, yesterday I taught, today we gave the PSAT, then tomorrow I teach / coach a volleyball tournament, Friday teach / coach a game, have a volleyball tournament on Saturday, and finally a family cookout. I am not complaining though. I love my job and my volleyball girls. I will have a month off before soccer season starts and frankly I need that break. I need to actually decorate where I am living, I need to see my family, I need to relax, and I need to get ahead teaching wise.

Christmas, I know, it isn't even November yet. I am a product of a divorced family. Don't feel sad for me though, I have the best parents. They have always put us first and kept it real simple. The problem is that my grandparents will be in New Mexico at their new vacation home over Christmas. We need to celebrate with them and my dad. So this is apparently the plan. Colton (my brother) and I will drive to New Mexico with my mom to hang out with my grandparents for a few days and ski. Then we will fly to Fort Worth for Christmas with my dad, which he celebrates on Christmas Eve. Then we will fly back to New Mexico to celebrate with my mom and grandparents. Ridiculous, I know.

My weekend was fabulous by the way. I am crazy about the boy. He makes me super happy. If a few things would change It would be perfect. I don't think he even knows I need the change to be perfect. I am afraid to tell him though because of his past of ruining our relationship when it gets to serious. (I think we are out of that stage though :-)) I just don't want to scare him off. Is that normal? Or is that a red flag I am missing? (I tend to do that a lot)

I cannot find my iPhone cord. When I do I will post pictures from this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas sounds like my family Christmas - lots of love, but a whole lot of running around from state to state to see everyone! As for your relationship, just have fun. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. :)

    ReplyDelete