Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My List

I was in training today from 8-4. It was a long day. I learned a bunch of new things and have tons of new ideas. I am actually trying some new ones tomorrow. I am teaching them about types of government. I am going to make them make post-its and then write the type on one and then the definition underneath it. I want it to be all colorful. It will be an easy way to study and bright. Friday, I am going to give each student a scenario of a type of government and they will have to go to a corner of the room with their type. Critical thinking right there!!! I hope it goes well. I will be sure to let you know.

Feeling... happy!!!!
Thinking about... life in general and my man. I want to know where it is all going but too scared to ask.
Seriously considering... going to bed at 9.
Excited about... Friday and Saturday. I get to see the man on Friday and go to the aquarium on Saturday!
Worried about... my students passing the EOC (End of Course) test.
Craving... nothing really. My dad cooked steaks for dinner.
Watching... ESPN, I am on the living room couch and obviously the remote is not under my control.
Loving... that I have a man that I am crazy about and that I love my job.
Hating... the uncertainty in my love life.
Busy... planning my lesson for tomorrow and volleyball.
Counting down for... Friday and Homecoming at my Alma mater!
Looking forward to... going to the Dallas Aquarium and my cousins birthday party next weekend.
Lusting after... Jimmy Choo shoes. I know, totally in my teacher salary budget. lol



The shoes from Sex and the City



Reading... blogs and I just finished The Power of Six
Hoping... all my new teaching ideas don't crash and burn tomorrow. I am trying to think outside of the box.


My plans for Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment