Thursday, July 21, 2011

Road Trippin' Adventures

Yesterday, after I created my blog, I started looking around blogs. I found a tremendous amount of blogs that were perfect for me! Most are concerning fashion, decorating, and cooking; which I love all three. I am excited to get into the grove of blogging. 

I am headed to New Mexico with my momma and brother. We are going to see my grandparents, who have recently bought a house in the mountains. I bet it is just beautiful. I am missing my grandparents. I am used to seeing them every other week. I haven't seen them for a month, it is a long time. Knowing my family there will be some funny pictures and stories from our adventure. I will be sure to post them. My brother and I have intentions to go hiking in the mountains. It should be relaxing but a good workout. Have a fabulous weekend!

Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! And congrats on your upcoming new teaching position! Lots of exciting things happening right now! I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete