Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mind.....If you would kindy shut up!!!

I am one of those people, who for some reason cannot shut off her mind. I tend to over-think almost every aspect of my life. It is something that I really dislike about myself. I can never just let the problems go for the day. Sitting in my bed at night analyzing how something could be done different is one of my nightly hobbies, hahaha, ya right. One of my favorite books is Eat, Pray, Love and her mind seems to work in about the same way as mine. And should I mention my love of quotes!!!

“I am burdened with what the Buddhists call the 'monkey mind' -- the thoughts that swing from limb to limb, stopping only to scratch themselves, spit and howl.”
Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
 
So mind if you would kindly take a breather for the night so I can get some sleep. Please and thank you, Lauren.  

No comments:

Post a Comment