Monday, January 2, 2012

A Little Sad

I have mentioned before that I am addicted to Post Secret. It is the best kept secret on the Internet. I just love the cross section of people's thoughts that are expressed on the lovely website. I was even more thrilled when Post Secret added an app to the secret sharing. Needless to say, I was hooked. I logged in countless hours viewing secrets of people I have never met. I saw their triumphs, disappointments, and inner-most thoughts. Then some jackace (really not a typo, I try not to cuss) just had to go ruin it for everyone. A few people kept posting awful pictures that were beyond awful actually and then Post Secret took a dive. Because of the anonymous feature of Post Secret, there was no way to identify the nasty posters and kick them off. It got so intense, Post Secret App was closed. I know, I still have Sunday Secrets but the app was something very special and a few idiots had to ruin it. Here are some posts from this Sunday about the app closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment