Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day #7

I love book series. I really get into stupid, easy to read, and mythological books. I like to escape in my reading. I also like to recomend books to my students at school so sometimes I have to read teenage books. I am totally okay with that because I get to be a kid again.

Four Books

1. The Lost Hero Series

This series is a continuation of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series. That series was written for middle age students and just like Harry Potter, aged with the reader. The Lost Hero Series is written for high school students and is much more involved than the pervious 5 books. It is a quick but entertaining read. There are 2 books currently out. The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune.

2. Girl With The Dragon Tatto

If you read this book you will be hooked. I read the next two in the series in two days, ya that addicting. Warning, they are vulgar but very intriging.

3. Posionwood Bible
I read this book in high school and have loved it ever since. It is about a minster and his family that move to Africa to convert the people. Each chapter is told by a different family memember. It deals with the real life problems of love, God, food, and deciding how to spend one's life.

4. Harry Potter Series

I have loved this series since the first movie came out. There are too many good things to be said about all of the books to list on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment