Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day #1

I am going to go backwards and start with ten secrets.



1. I actually like living with my Dad.

For starters, I am  saving a ton of money. I live upstairs by myself. Some days it actually seems like I live alone.

2. Teachers do not know it all; contrary to popular belief.

My students expect me to have the answers all the time.

3. I sleep better halfway naked.

4. I seem to be outgoing but I am really shy.

5. I talk more when I am nervous around people.

6. I love to travel. Yet, I am a huge homebody.

7. I often don't wash my hair for 3 days. (Just my hair, body gets washed daily.)

8. I am am secretly addicted to trashy romance novels. They are so bad, they are good.

9. I can bullshit my way through almost anything.

10. I am jealous of my brother's ability to not worry about life. I am a huge worrier and it can be about the stupidest thing in the world.


1 comment: