Sunday, January 1, 2012

I've been....

sucking it up pretty bad with the bloggin'. I am sorry!!!! I got caught up in family, the boy, and enjoying my break. I go back to school tomorrow and I am actually ready. I miss my kiddos more than I thought I would.

2011 was a year to say the least. I started off lonely as heck and unsure about where my life was going. I was pretty miserable there for a couple of months. That all turned around in July, when I found a job teaching. I love learning, teaching, coaching, and grown-up life. Sure, I miss the lazy days of college from time to time but I know I am really happy where I am. Once, I got my job everything started to fall into place. I have this fabulous man who came back into my life. We didn't work in college but we fit much better now. I am very happy with him and all the adventures we have already shared. I am closer to my friends. I have a great job. Just goes to show how a year can start off slightly crappy and turn out so wonderful. I am excited what this year holds for me!

My New Year's resolution is to see as much of the world as possible. I am already getting off to a great start because I will be heading to Scotland for a month for school. When I return I will be heading to California with my family. Let's see what else I can cram into the year travel wise.


Clay and I on New Years!
I hope all of you had a restful Christmas and New Year. I will be getting y'all caught up on my life all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment