Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Fabulous Life

My life now isn't anything like I could have imagined. I am happy and content as can be. :-) I have a man who I am crazy about, a job I love, and friends that keep getting better. This woman is beyond blessed. My computer got fixed. I couldn't even begin to explain what went wrong with it but it works.

I am finally getting the hang of teaching two different subjects, coaching, and trying to have a social life. It has been hectic but I am pulling it off. I have only cried once about it all. The lack of crying isn't a streach. I don't generally cry unless I am beyond stressed out. I was that night. My volleyball girls have a tournament tomorrow, so I will be out of class all day!!!! I know, I literally just said I love my job. Then said, I was happy to be off tomorrow. Everyone needs a break sometimes, and tomorrow is mine.

Stories from school. Or otherwise known as, "I couldn't make this shit up."

We have practice at 9-11 on Saturday. One of my players walks in 11 minutes late.
"Girl, (won't use her name) your 11 minutes late. What happened?"
"Coach, its 9:11, I am on time."

In a huddle, in the middle of the game.
"Coach shuush, you are stressin' us out."
I litterally had a finger put to my mouth.

One of my students got suspended for fighting with a girl over a guy. Talking to another teacher about it.
"She needs to stop being a slut. That would solve half of her problems"
"BAHAHA" ====Me choking on my water


I will leave you with those nuggets. I really do love my job. I had to share the awesome things I hear on a daily basis. Please, don't think bad of me that I shared those. They were too funny to pass up.

I will be back on soon, since I have a slow day tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment