Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So, Texas Got Sketch


Today, as I was minding my own business in a Geography training I am informed there are tornadoes in the Fort Worth area. I pull up my weather app (because everyone with a smart phone immediately becomes the greatest weatherman because they have radar on their phone) and look at the weather. Sure enough, it is sketch. All I see is red. A tornado hit Arlington and Dallas. I am posting some really cool,  but at the same time scary videos.



I love how this guy is giving his thoughts and is STILL DRIVING while taking this video!! It takes a minute to actually see the funnel but it shows up. His commentary alone is enough to watch the video.

This video shows when the tornado hits a trailer parking lot. Trucks are flying. They were empty and parked.


Moral of the story, Mother Nature is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment