Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh Scotland

I don't know if I have mentioned this yet, but I will be spending a month of my summer in SCOTLAND!!! Cue excited face!!!

this is the best excited face I could do lol

 I love Europe, like love it enough to pick up and move it the opportunity arose. My dream job would be to teach at an American school and travel all over.

This summer,  I will be studying Scottish History at Edinburgh Napier University. It should be interesting because Scotland is debating whether or not to be a part of the United Kingdom. Hot political climate.....nerd out moment.

Besides knowing that it is Scotland, which is a part of the UK, I know nothing about my new adventure........

Google Search Images:





Oh, ya, totally excited now!!! June, hurry up and get here.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! So jealous! I studied abroad in London, Madrid and Brussels, but never made it to Scotland. I've always wanted to go, though. You're going to have such an amazing time! I cannot wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I studied in London 3 summers ago. It was amazing and I became hooked on Europe. I have been looking at all your Italy pictures. I want to go this summer when I'm over there. Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete